Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Shoes for ME!!

Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Meeee!
Happy Birthday to Me!


So I was actually in the mood to do some shopping for myself at Kohl's with the gift certificate that my Wonderful MIL gave to me for my birthday... back in April... It's so much easier to shop for Hubby and LJ but oh so hard to shop for myself. So many times in the past I've bought something (even after trying it on) only to take it home and washing it - to never wear it because it shrank! UGH!!! So anymore when I find things in stores that I even kinda like I just don't know if I should get it or not because I'm so afraid of it shrinking on me... even if I take charge of the situation and buy one bigger size thinking that it WILL shrink... AND IT DOESN'T!!!! So now I have something that is even baggier on me than I normally like to wear. UGH!!! So what is a girl to do???

BUY SHOES OF COURSE!!!!



I got one pair of black and one pair of brown Mary Jane's.

Now why in the world would I buy Mary Jane's you ask???

To show off my knitted socks of course!!!!!


That is if I ever get to finish one!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Boy! You skip a few days (Dana was here) and what happens? I thought I had the wrong blog until I scrolled down to the picture of LJ.
    Hmmm..Sorry to hear about the knitting bag, Whoot! new furniture, Double whoot on the yarn, wish those shoes came in my size. All caught up? Good. Talk to you tomorrow. BTW most of the knitting books I have are in my library on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete